Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting fit for summer

I'm really determined to get in shape for summer.  I'm focusing on my arms, abs and thighs.  I've been pretty good this week to sticking to my workout for my arms.  I'm doing a lot of weight lifting but do realize I need to add some cardio if I want to lose the fat that is on my arms.  I'm going to start abs and thighs next week.  I absolutely love the Brazilian butt workout.  I got it last spring and did it religiously and it really toned my thighs and butt. Unfortunately I did get bored of it after 2 months so I'm really determined to start it again.  It has an ab workout section too which is great!

Its so hard to lose weight since  I have a "pear shape."  No matter what, I really will never look that slim on my bottom area. 

Clearly seen here.
 
And my hips and thighs really don't have much fat on them.  My frame is just so big.  I hate having such wide hips!!
 
 
 
Anyway in honor of throwback Thursday I have a picture of me and my best friend from when we rekindled our relationship. I believe this was our very first "hanging out" picture after we stopped talking. I can't believe this was 6 years ago!
 
 
And I can't get over how young I look.  I feel old after seeing the difference from then and now!


No comments:

Post a Comment