Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another reason im acting like an old woman!!

I really want to know when I got to the point where I have to eat healthy to stay healthy and maintain a certain weight??

I miss my younger years when I could eat a whole container of Oreos and it didn't matter because I would never gain weight. In school I was the kid that ate 3 or 4 snacks at lunch and wouldn't gain an ounce. I did gain in college but only about 5-10lbs but I ate like a pig because I was cooking for myself and I drank often!

If I even eat the wrong thing now I notice it on the scale!!! Between this weight gain and grey hairs I see why people have breakdowns Turning 30!!! Granted I am still two years away but still...

I suffer from PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and I was reading horror stories of people who gained a few pounds and then suddenly gained 40 over a month. Knowing that I gained about 5lbs I'm a little worried!

So now I'm counting calories and looking at added sugars to make sure I eat right. What am I 90 years old worrying about sugar?!?!

Speaking of which my grandma turned 90 today. I can only hope I live as long as her!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment