Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm loving this spring summer feeling day. It's currently 80 degrees in New Jersey!

I received so many compliments on my outfit yesterday that I just wanted to share it!


Last year my friend was celebrating her birthday so I bought this zebra shirt to go out in from forever 21. I absolutely love it and paid probably under $20 for it. I can only find things in there occasionally lately though which disappoints me a little.




I decided to pair it with my skinny black pants that I got from ny and co this year. I swear on them. They never stretch out! I think I paid $59 but it was money well spent.




Last year in jcp during their end of summer sale I bought these wedges for $10.  I wasnt sure I would wear them when I bought them so I was happy I could finally wear them! Plus I love bargin shopping!!


 
Here's my outfit put together:
 
 
I guess since I normally wear "teacher clothing" this was a huge improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment